Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Program
The Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's (ABM) program allows undergraduate students to begin completing requirements for a master's degree during their senior year. By pursuing the accelerated program, students are able to complete a master's degree quicker and cheaper than those who choose the traditional track.
Students in the ABM programs are required to complete the same number of credits as those pursuing the traditional tracks. The difference arises in that students are able to complete several master's program courses while simultaneously completing the final requirements for their bachelor's degree. The courses will count toward both the undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Through the ABM program, students take their graduate-level courses at the undergraduate tuition rate.
Available ABM programs
- Business Administration (MBA)
- English (MA/MFA)
- Organizational Leadership (MS)
- Business Analytics (MS)
- Financial Analysis (MS)
- Psychology (MS)
- Cybersecurity (MS)
- Nonprofit Management (MS)
Students must meet the following requirements to apply for an ABM program:
- Current OLLU student
- 3.0 overall GPA
- 3.0 GPA in their major
- Completed 75 credit hours at the time of application
- Completed 90 credit hours prior to enrolling in their first graduate course
- Endorsements submitted by two faculty members
- Students may take no more than six credit hours of graduate courses in a semester depending on the program.
- Students must be concurrently enrolled in at least six credit hours of undergraduate courses.
- Students must receive a B or better in graduate courses in order for the course to count toward a master's degree (courses with a grade lower than B will need to be repeated in the master's program).
- Student must receive a grade of C or better for graduate courses to count toward the undergraduate major.
Students who are interested in learning more about the ABM program should contact the department chair for the program they wish to pursue.Download ABM Application