To keep our campuses safe during the pandemic, anyone (other than students, faculty and staff) wishing to visit any OLLU campus should first request an appointment.
- OLLU is delighted to announce that we are resuming on-campus tours for prospective students. We are excited to meet you and introduce you to the OLLU family and campus! Sign up for a campus tour this week!
Request an appointment:
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions: Call 210-431-3961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Graduate Admissions: Call 210-431-3995 or email email@example.com
- Clients of the Harry Jersig Center and the Community Counseling Service should contact the clinics directly for appointment instructions.
- Groups and individuals scheduled to host special events on campus should contact OLLU Event Services at 210-489-9873 for more information.
- All other inquiries, please call the main university number at 210-434-6711.
Screening before visit:
After you have requested and received an appointment to visit campus, you are asked to complete a self-screening survey. The self-screening survey is available online or you can complete a paper version provided by your OLLU host when you arrive on campus.
Connect with OLLU