Our Lady of the Lake University welcomes transfer students from other institutions and the armed forces and offers you the programs and support to help you build your dreams.
OLLU's transfer students prepare for careers and fulfilling lives through quality programs, strong academic advising, service-learning, internships and a supportive campus community. OLLU is known for its close-knit campus, and our size translates into opportunities for you in and out of the classroom. In addition, recent changes to our general education requirements make it easier to ensure more of your credits transfer directly to your degree program. These changes also make it easier to complete a double major or double minor.
Pandemic Response Aid For New Spring 2021 Students
Aid covers up to half the cost of tuition and fees at the university
In response to the pandemic, Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) is offering new spring 2021 transfer students OLLU Pandemic Response aid that covers up to half the cost of tuition and fees at the university.
The aid is renewable for up to two years as long as the student maintains full-time status.
Fall 2021 Transfer Scholarships
OLLU offers generous transfer scholarships ranging from $8,500 to $15,000 per year for two years. Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) members are eligible for an additional $3,000 scholarship.
How to Apply
To be considered as a transfer applicant, you must:
- Be a high school graduate or GED recipient; and
- Successfully completed 12 or more academic college-level credit hours at the time of application
Follow the steps below to start the application process and make OLLU your new home.
Step 1: Complete Application for Admission
All files must be completed by the following dates to be considered for admission:
- Fall – July 15 Rolling Admission – Applications will continue to be accepted after this date on a space available basis.
- Spring – Dec. 15 Rolling Admission – Applications will continue to be accepted after
this date on a space available basis.
Send all information to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
411 S.W. 24th Street
San Antonio, TX 78207-4689
Step 2: Send us your academic documents
Submit the following:
- Transcripts from every college or university attended
- If you do not have an associate’s degree, you also must submit an official high school transcript with date of graduation or GED
Admissions decisions are made as soon as all application materials have been received. Applying early is important since admission to OLLU is needed to ensure consideration for financial aid, housing, academic advising and registration.
Step 3: Submit your FAFSA
Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) so we can determine your financial aid award package.
- The FAFSA can be completed as early as Oct. 1
- Make sure to use OLLU’s School Code: 003598, so our Financial Aid Office can receive your information and offer you an award package