Saints Flight School
Kick-start your academic journey by attending OLLU’s special orientation program this summer – Saints Flight School – and be ready to take off into your freshman year.
Flight School is a five-day, residential orientation program for the class of 2025 incoming first-year students. We know that your high school senior year was full of challenges, but Saints Flight School will provide opportunities to rise above. During Flight School, you will
- Connect with new friends – in person!
- Take part in hands-on, group projects
- Have fun! - Enjoy activities such as kayaking, hiking, movie nights, game nights and trips to museums
- Get ready for college life by sharpening your presentation, time management, communication and writing skills
- Stay in the residence halls (even if you are not planning to live on campus during the semester)
- Flight School is open to the first 60 incoming first-year students.
- You must be an admitted student and have submitted your $100 enrollment deposit to sign up for Flight School
- Prior to attending Flight School, you must have a complete admissions packet including final high school transcript and proof of a meningitis vaccine
- FEE: The program is free but there is a $100 non-refundable deposit that will be applied to your tuition bill upon completion of the program. Application for deposit waivers are available upon request.
- DEADLINE: The deadline to sign up is July 31, 2021 or when all spots are filled
- Start your first year at OLLU with a bunch of new friends and already knowing your professors
- Explore campus and know your way around so you don’t get lost on the first day of class
- Experience college life before it counts toward your GPA
- Have fun – you deserve it after a year of remote learning!