Lake Day Orientation
Below you will find the next steps to sign up for a Lake Day Orientation for freshman advising and registration. Lake Day Orientation is a required event for first-year students.
During Lake Day
- Learn about OLLU campus life and traditions
- Make new friends and get ready for your first year at OLLU
- Meet with your academic adviser and confirm your class schedule
- Take your photo for your OLLU ID
- Take care of tasks - If you haven't completed some necessary steps or have questions, you will have time to meet with:
- Financial Aid Office staff
- Student Business Office staff
- Residence Life staff
Note: Lunch is included - Lunch is free for student and two guests. Additional guests ages five and older are $10 each.
Lake Day Orientation Dates for fall 2020 freshmen
Dates will be posted once they are available.
How to Sign Up
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Deposit
Confirm your enrollment by submitting your $100 enrollment deposit (students who have already submitted the $100 deposit will skip this step).Submit your deposit online
Step 2: Sign up for Lake Day Orientation
This step will be available in the OLLU Application Account within three days after you submit your enrollment deposit.Access myOLLU Portal
What to Bring
- Official High School Transcript with graduation date (if you have not already submitted it)
- Completed Meningitis form