Lake Day Orientation
Below you will find the next steps to sign up for a Lake Day Orientation for freshman advising and registration. Lake Day Orientation is a required event for first-year students.
Lake Day Orientation online sessions
If you were unable to attend a Lake Day and plan on attending in the fall, please contact the Office of Admissions at 210-431-3961 or at email@example.com to schedule your Get It Done Day appointment.
Get It Done Days
After attending an online Lake Day Orientation, students will be able to schedule in-person appointments on campus during our Get It Done Days now scheduled for July and August. Get It Done Days will allow students and families the opportunity to visit campus and complete tasks during individual appointments. Students and families will be able to:
- Tour campus
- Meet with a financial aid counselor
- Talk to an academic adviser
- Complete residence hall arrangements (if living on campus)
- Make payment arrangements
Students will receive an email with instructions on how to set up a Get It Done Day appointment.
We apologize for any inconvenience this modification may cause, but the safety and well-being of our incoming students remains a top priority. Newly admitted students are urged to stay in touch with the OLLU Office of Admissions via phone at 210-431-3961 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During a Lake Day
- Learn about campus history and traditions and what it means to be an OLLU Saint
- Meet your First Year Connection student leaders
- Hear from current students about the unique OLLU experience
- Learn about university Students Support Services and connect virtually with some friendly OLLU faces
- Learn about OLLU history and how families can participate in campus traditions
- Find out how to stay connected with the university and support your student
- Connect with the legacy of the Congregation of Divine Providence, the Sisters who founded the university
- Reflect on your student's journey from high school to college student with staff from our Mission and Ministry Division and Family Relations Office
Students and families will receive information about completing next steps including:
- Connecting with your adviser to review your class schedule
- Accepting your financial aid award and scholarships
- Applying for housing if you choose to live on campus
- Understanding payment plan options
Orientation Dates for Fall 2020
All Lake Events events have taken place. If you were unable to attend a Lake Day and plan on attending in the fall, please contact the Office of Admissions at 210-431-3961 or at email@example.com to schedule your Get It Done Day appointment.