Lake Day Orientation
Lake Day Orientation is required for first-year students.
Lake Day Orientation Dates
Lake Day Orientation is required for all new incoming undergraduate students. Registration opens in the Spring.
Before Lake Day Orientation
Before attending Lake Day Orientation you should complete the following steps:
- Start by creating your Multiple Factor Access password, which is key to accessing the all-important OLLU student portal, Saints Connect.
- Next, be sure to meet with an Academic Advisor for class registration purposes.
- And finally, do not forget to accept your financial aid award package, which will then allow you to move forward in setting up any payment arrangement with the OLLU Student Business Office.
Lake Day Orientation (LDO) is a half day program to help new incoming students and families prepare for the fall 2023 semester. The half day agenda provides sufficient time for students to schedule additional needed appointments or enjoy the city of San Antonio. Take advantage of hotel discounted rates and see the sights.
During a Lake Day you will:
- Hear about the OLLU academic mission and culture
- Meet faculty and attend a presentation on your selected academic major
- Learn more about OLLU’s support services
- Receive clarification on next steps to begin fall semester
- Connect with other members of the incoming class and begin to make new friends