Graduate Admission Requirements
Business Administration – online option available
Business Analytics - online
Communications Sciences and Disorders
Counseling - online
Cybersecurity - online
English: Literature, Creative Writing, and Social Justice - online
Financial Analysis - online
Master of Arts in Teaching
Master of Education
Nonprofit Management - online
Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy
Social Work – online option available
Business Analytics and Intelligent Decision Making – online
Business Essentials for Health Care Professionals – online
Essential Business Skills – online
Financial Analysis and Corporate Performance – online
All candidates for admission to any graduate program must meet the following general admission requirements:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A grade point average of 2.50 for all undergraduate work (2.75 for MEd program) or 3.00 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate work.
- English proficiency. Applicants educated in a primary language other than English must present a TOEFL score of at least 550 on the paper test or 213 on the computer based test, or 79 on the Internet based test (iBT). Score reports cannot be more than two years old, and official score reports must be sent directly to OLLU from ETS. Contact international admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternatives to the TOEFL.
For regular admission, the student must submit:
- Application for Admission
- Nonrefundable $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and universities where degrees were conferred
The following additional items may be required; visit the web page of the degree program of interest for specific requirements:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), taken within the last five years
- Submission of additional credentials/documents for specific degree program and the type of admission sought
Note: The Our Lady of the Lake University Testing Center administers some of the exams required for entrance into graduate programs. Visit the Testing Center webpage for additional information.