MyOLLU Portal Activation
MyOLLU portal account activation for incoming freshman and transfer students attending classes on the San Antonio campus.
To access the myOLLU portal, you will need the Username (OLLU email address) and Temporary
Password provided by the Admissions Office (available on the Admitted Student Portal).
You also will need to provide a phone number. Your first step will be to set up security
information and create a new password. OLLU uses the Microsoft password management
system for setting up, securing and resetting your password (when needed).
Download instructions for OLLU Password Setup or follow the steps below.
- Access the Microsoft password management system at https://aka.ms/setupsecurityinfo .
- Set up security information – you will need to provide a phone number.
- Once you have set up security information, your next step is to change your password. Select the user icon in the upper right corner, then select “Profile.”
- Under “Manage account” select “Change password.”
- Enter your temporary password and create a new password and select “Submit.”
- Once your new password is set up, visit the OLLU homepage at www.ollusa.edu
- Locate the "Menu" in the top right corner and click on menu icon.
- Select "Current Students" under the “Info For” heading.
- Select “Student Login” and then enter your OLLU email address and the password you just created.
- You will need to accept the OLLU Acceptable Technology Use Policy before you can continue; select “I Agree” at the bottom of the page. You will then be able to access the myOLLU portal.
- In the portal you will be able view your financial aid award, review your class schedule
and set up a payment plan.