Information about Mental Health
- ULifeline - Links to information and contact numbers for national helplines.
- The National Institute of Mental Health - Provides information about the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of mental health problems, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) . This site also has brochures and information sheets, reports, press releases, fact sheets and other educational materials.
- The Anxiety Network - Provides information on social anxiety, panic and generalized anxiety.
Information on Substance Abuse
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Treatment Navigator - Pointing the way to evidence-based care. Provides helpful information, guidance and a search tool to help look for treatment facilities and more.
Information about Physical Violence and Stalking
- The Texas Council On Family Violence
- The National Center for Victims of Crime
- The Stalking Resource Center
- The San Antonio Rape Crisis Web Site
- Arte Sana is a nonprofit agency for underserved survivors of gender and racial violence that promotes healing and empowerment through the arts and community education.