Do Your Part
Measures you take against the virus protect not only you but those around you. Help us all stay Saints Strong by:
Wearing a Face Covering
Face coverings have been shown to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All employees, visitors and students coming to OLLU campuses will wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in a public place including classrooms, communal spaces, hallways and restrooms, or where it is difficult to maintain six feet of distance from others.
Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances (taken from City of San Antonio guidelines):
- When in an office or other interior space if the individual is isolated
- When exercising outside, engaging in physical activity outside, or when isolated or socially distanced outside
- While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver
- When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk
- While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment
- While in a building or activity that requires security surveillance or screening, for example, banks
- When consuming food or drink
- When in one’s assigned residence hall room or assigned residence hall restroom
Conduct Self-Screening when coming to campus
All OLLU students and employees will be required to conduct a self-screening using the #CampusClear app before coming onto campus. The app is available through the AppStore on IPhones and Google Play for Androids. Detailed instructions on downloading the app and additional information about the app are available at this link .
Using the app to conduct a self-screening
- Open the app before coming onto campus.
- Answer the one question #CampusClear asks.
- Follow the guidance provided by the app. The app will tell you whether you are clear to come onto campus or not.
- Students and employees must self-screen via the app every day they plan to come to campus. You do not have to self-screen via the app on days you are not coming to campus.
Maintain Social Distance
When possible, keep at least six feet of space between you and others.
Keep it Clean
Wash hands regularly, use hand sanitizer, and use provided cleaning products to clean up after yourself
Report COVID Diagnosis or Close Contact
Do not attend class or come to work if you are feeling ill or have any COVID-related symptoms or have tested positive for COVID or had known close-contact exposure* to someone who has tested positive for COVID; self-report symptoms or illness by calling the OLLU Reporting Line at 210-431-3949 or by using this online form: Health Self-Reporting.
*Note: Close contact is defined as “someone who was within 6 feet of an infected
person for at least 15 minutes starting from 2 days (48 hours) before illness onset
(or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to specimen collection) until the time
the patient is isolated.” This is referred to as the 6-15-48 principle.
Complete the OLLU Student Community Agreement
The OLLU Student Community Agreement is intended to provide detailed guidance on the
measures OLLU students will be expected to observe to minimize the incidence and spread
of COVID-19 on campus. When students log into the OLLU network, they will be asked
to read and accept the agreement. This agreement is a living document; expect it to
be revised throughout the academic year as understanding of the virus deepens, best
practices change, and therapeutic measures become available. As it is revised, students
will be asked to review and accept newer versions when logging into the OLLU network.