CCDT Testing Center Temporarily Closed for Community Testing Until Further Notice
Our Lady of the Lake University’s CCDT Testing Center is temporarily closed for community testing until further notice.
The CCDT Testing Center is open for OLLU exams.
For the health and safety of the staff and other examinees we will be operating at a 25% capacity with limited hours and seating. The CCDT Testing Center will no longer be accepting walk-ins and will be requiring every student to schedule an appointment.
OLLU requires face coverings for unvaccinated individuals in common spaces such as hallways, classrooms and meeting spaces.
Our center is taking extra precautions by sanitizing testing stations between each examinee and will be giving examinees extra space in regards to seating.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Testing Center at (210) 431-3998 or email@example.com.
CCDT Mission Statement
It is the mission of Our Lady of the Lake University's Center for Career Development and Testing (CCDT) to support students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community in their spiritual, personal, academic and professional growth. The CCDT strives to reach out to the university community providing testing, assessment, certification and professional development services to students, individuals and institutions.
The CCDT is committed to:
- Delivering career development programs as well as testing and assessment services to OLLU students, alumni and community members in San Antonio and across the country; and
- Providing an optimal service environment by following the National College Testing Association's (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines, and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Professional Standards and Guidelines.
About the CCDT Testing Center
The CCDT Testing Center administers a variety of tests including the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), ACCUPLACER, the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), ACT Residuals, OLLU faculty proctored exams, proctored (correspondence) exams from other universities, career assessments and assessment of life/work experience.
Testing Services ascribes to the ethical guidelines outlined through the following:
- National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards
- Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post Secondary Test Centers
- Texas Association of Collegiate Testing Personnel
Test Appointments and Payments
All tests must be scheduled online at least 24 hours in advance. If the examinee is more than 15 minutes late, the appointment must be rescheduled so not to interfere with later testing appointments. An Our Lady of the Lake University service fee will be charged for certain tests. Please refer to individual test descriptions to see if a fee will be assessed.