Get started on your Journey
Get Ahead - Complete Your Bachelor's Degree
OLLU wants to help you boost your career with a bachelor's degree
If you started a degree but have not finished it, OLLU can help you get back on the road to degree completion. Transfer your credits to OLLU and receive up to $15,000 in scholarships.
- Supportive staff who will help you get back on track
- Faculty who become trusted advisers and mentors
- General education curriculum that was streamlined to reduce your time to a degree
We look forward to the diversity of thought and experience that adult students bring to the classroom, residence halls and student organizations. The OLLU community supports you and will help you complete the dream of a bachelor's degree.
Scholarships & Aid
OLLU offers generous transfer scholarships ranging from $8,500 to $15,000 per year for two yearsUndergraduate Scholarships
70+ Majors & Minors
Biliterate Certificate (English/Spanish) is available with all undergraduate programs.Explore Programs Offered
We've got your books covered - no extra fees for textbooks and course materials.OLLU All-Access Program
Submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Application for admission – apply online using the OLLU application or at https://goapplytexas.org/ .
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (if you do not have an associate’s degree, you also must submit official high school transcript with date of graduation).
All files must be completed by the following dates to be considered for admission:
- Fall – July 15 Rolling Admission – Applications will continue to be accepted after this date on a space available basis.
- Spring – Dec. 15 Rolling Admission – Applications will continue to be accepted after this date on a space available basis.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University may be directed
in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using
information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org
View specialized program accreditations from national professional associations and councils.