Employment Law Posters
Many federal and state employment laws require employers to post notices informing employees of their rights in areas of the workplace that are accessible to all employees. Labor Law posters are posted in the staff lounge for employees to view. Additionally, the federal and state notices are included below.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standard Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Supplement
- Notification of the Ombudsman Program
- Job Safety and Health - OSHA
- Notice to Employees Concerning Texas Workers Compensation
- Texas Payday Law
- Your Rights Under USERRA
- Worker's Compensation Official Notice
For additional information on employment laws, visit the Department of Labor website .