Areas of Expertise
Hardware, Networking, Cyber Security, and Digital Forensics.
My teaching philosophy is built on active engagement. I use questions, situations, and examples to engage students in the course material. All courses include hand-on lessons to reinforce the lecture material.
I am a LIFE-LONG learner. I enjoy reading and exploring. Outside my filed of study, I enjoy genealogy and maintain a nearly 150 year old Texas Historic Cemetery which is the final resting place for many of my ancestors.
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Graduate Certificate Digital Forensics, Sam Houston State University
- Graduate Certificate Cybersecurity, Sam Houston State University
- Master of Management, CISS concentration, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems and Management, Park University
- Applied Science Associate degree, Electronic Systems Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- CompTia Network + Certification
- CompTia Security + Certification