Apply for admission as a new freshman if you have not attended college (except for dual credit earned while in high school or during the summer immediately following high school graduation).
To be considered for admission, submit the following by deadline (View important dates):
- Send in $35 non-refundable application fee
- Official high school transcript (Note: can be submitted as early as the end of your junior year, but an official high school transcript with graduation date must be submitted immediately after graduation.) To be considered for regular admission, students must earn a minimum 2.00 high school grade point average (on a four-point scale).
(Download special instructions for submitting transcripts from outside the United States and transcripts not in English.)
- ACT or SAT scores (See a schedule of coming test dates)
A minimum score of 800 total on the Critical Reading and Mathematics sections of the SAT examination is required for regular admission, or a minimum ACT Composite score of 17 is required for regular admission.
Acceptance to Our Lady of the Lake University is based upon:
• Strength of the student’s high school curriculum
• Type of courses completed in high school
• Responses to the Student Questionnaire component of the ACT or SAT examination
• Performance on the SAT or ACT
• High school grade point average
Send everything to:
Office of Admissions· 411 S.W. 24th St. · San Antonio, TX 78207-4689. For information, call 210-431-3961 or 800-436-6558 · Fax 210-431-4036 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon acceptance, students who plan to enroll at Our Lady of the Lake University must:
• Submit the tuition deposit. This deposit is fully refundable up to and including May 1 for fall enrollees.
• Submit an official, final high school transcript including date of high school graduation.
*Note: Once students have been admitted to OLLU, they must submit evidence of vaccination against bacterial meningitis or the appropriate exemption form before beginning classes. Click here for more information.
To view the PDF files on this page click on the following link to download the free version of Adobe Reader.