HONORS PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Honors courses are designed to fit in with each student's major and with the OLLU General Education curriculum required of all students. Honors students take the Honors courses with other Honors students in their same year of study. Completion of all Honors courses is required to remain in the Honors Program.
Honors Program Curriculum Includes the Following Courses:
- Exploring the University
- Community in Context
- Leadership and Civic Responsibility
- Honors Introduction to Sociology
- Honors Introduction to World Literature
- Honors Environmental Science
- Honors Leadership, Women and Spirituality
Course developed within the student's major in collaboration with faculty in the student's major & The Honors Faculty Council. Upon completion of the Honors Program Capstone Project, students present their research or artistic project to the OLLU community.