Christine M. Carmichael, PhD, CCC-SLP
Associate Professor of Communications Disorders
- PhD - University of Florida
Office: Harry Jersig Center, Room 121-B
Telephone: 210-434-6711, ext. 2402
- Carmichael, C.M. (2013). LSVT Improves Loudness and Pitch in Puberphonia. http://www.speechpathology.com/articles/lsvt-improves-loudness-and-2152
- Carmichael, C.M. & Ruddy, B. (2010). Respiratory Function and Self-Perceived Voice Handicap in Patients with Parkinson's Disease. Tejas, 32:35-45.
- Silverman, E.P., Sapienza, C.M., Saleem, A., Carmichael, C., Davenport, P.W., Hoffman-Ruddy, B., Okun, M.S. (2006). Tutorial on maximum inspiratory and expiratory mouth pressures in individuals with idiopathic Parkinson disease (IPD) and the preliminary results of an expiratory muscle strength training program. Neurorehabilitation. 21(1): 71-79.
- Carmichael, C.M. (2005). Instrumental Assessment of Respiratory and Laryngeal Function in Patients with Neurological Disorders. Invited paper, ASHA Special Interest Division 3, Voice and Voice Disorders.