3-day workshop to prep for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam
Register online today!
Our Lady of the Lake University-The Woodlands
Lone Star College – University Center at Montgomery
3232 College Park Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77384
Presented by Dr. Hamid Khan and Our Lady of the Lake University
$1,000 - early registration through April 12
$1,100 - regular registration April 13-19
Receive project management training from an expert in the field and
get prepared to take your Project Management certification exam
in just 3 days.
• 3-day workshop
• All class materials
You Will Learn How To
• Plan a project to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
• Apply best practices to plan and run projects using a 6-step project management process
• Implement risk management techniques and deploy mitigation strategies
• Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
• Implement monitoring tools and controls to keep you fully in command of the project
• Recognize and practice the leadership skills needed to run a motivated team
As an effective project manager, you organize scarce resources, work under tight deadlines, control project change and generate maximum team performance. Through a simulated case study, you learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. You also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios. At the end of the course, you leave with templates and checklists for use back at the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skill sets, those new to project management, or project managers seeking a refresher on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and current tools.
In the project management executive development program consists of elementary project management technique which will develop essential project management skills in current executives using the following project management essentials:
• Introduction to modern project management
• Integration of organizational strategy with projects
• Defining the project
• Developing a network plan
• Managing risk reducing project time
• Rescheduling resources
• Leadership: being an effective project manager
• Managing project teams
• Partnering: managing editor organizational relations
• Progress and performance measurement and evaluation
• Project audit and closure
About the Professor
Dr. Hamid Khan, professor of management in OLLU's School of Business and Leadership, has an extensive background in Management and Organizational Behavior, including Performance Management, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Management Development of Executives and Management Development of R&D and technical personnel. Dr. Khan has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, a Master of Science in Industrial and Management Systems Engineering, a Master of Business Administration, and a Doctorate in Education. Dr. Khan is a Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, and has consulted with various engineering, management and technology companies.
Register online at www.ollusa.edu/PMPHouston
For more information, please call 936-321-4500.