Continuing Education Unit credits can be awarded, if requested.
A workshop for autism treatment professionals
and parents of children with Autism
New workshop topics:
• Autism research and services
• Expanded community and clinical services
• How sexuality shapes youth with disabilities
• Providing care to individuals with Autism across the lifespan
• Exploring productive and protective factors associated with bullying involvement among students with ASD
This interdisciplinary workshop will provide participants with beneficial information
and resources available in addressing skill development, compliance with state and federal
regulations, networks of groups and organizations committed to providing support and “best practices/effective practices“ for caregivers and parental support.
For more information, call 210-431-3995