One of the best ways to decide whether a university is the RIGHT FIT FOR YOU is to visit campus.
Join other prospective students on the campus of Our Lady of the Lake University for our
SPRING OPEN HOUSE
SATURDAY, Feb. 23, 2013
8:30 a.m - 1:30 p.m.
At open house you will:
- Speak with current students
- Learn about OLLU and hear from faculty about academic programs
- Gain valuable tips from the admissions staff about the application process
- Get a head start on financial aid and scholarships available
- Explore OLLU's historic campus
- Information sessions for parents on resources for students
Bring your completed application and receive an admissions decision.
8:30 a.m. Sign In (Location: Chapel Auditorium)
9 a.m. Welcome
9:15 a.m. Academic Faculty Panel
10:30 a.m. Admissions Information Session & Admissions Counselor/Current Student Panel
11 a.m. Campus Tour
Noon Lunch & Financial Aid Information Session
1:30 p.m. Closing Remarks
View/Print campus map*
*Can't view map? Get Adobe Reader free here
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com or by calling us at 210-431-3961 or 800-436-6558.