The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is available with concentrations in Finance, Health Care Management and Management. The program is designed to meet the needs of practicing executives in profit and nonprofit settings, and focuses on sharpening skills in decision-making and problem-solving behavior for professional administrators. The program's instructional design integrates scientific and technological advances with proven principles of management.
The MBA is a 36-credit-hour program. Students complete 27 credit hours in core courses and additional hours within the selected concentration. The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Classes meet every other weekend, eight time per term. The weekend format enables successful managers to continue to grow professionally without interruption of their careers, thus enhancing their competitive positioning in an increasingly sophisticated economic environment.
The MBA in Management and Health Care Management are also available online.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree plans and course descriptions:
All bachelor's and master's business programs at OLLU are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ASBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education, supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse global scale.
- Application and nonrefundable application fee
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of all previous college work
- A grade point average of 2.50 for cumulative undergraduate work or 3.00 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate work
- Adequate preparation for MBA studies through appropriate business course work or completion of the MBA Boot Camp
- Resume including a detailed work history describing managerial or professional work experience
- Three references knowledgeable about the applicant's managerial and/or professional performance
Priority Admission Deadlines
- Fall: July 15
- Spring: Nov. 1
- Summer: April 15
Applications received after these dates will be considered on a space-available basis. Final deadline is two weeks prior to the start of classes.
If you want to earn an MBA but have an undergraduate degree outside of the business field, the OLLU MBA Prep program (formerly known as MBA Boot Camp) will help you earn all your prerequisites in one semester and move into the MBA program faster.
MBA Prep is a six-credit-hour course that covers all business prerequisites in one online course that can be completed in one term. MBA Prep saves you time and expense.