Complete The FAFSA Now
Submit Your 2020-2021 FAFSA
Completion of the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is part of the CARES Act Fund application process.
- Complete your FAFSA by using your tax return information (or your parent's tax return information if you are a dependent student) at www.fafsa.gov .
- Be sure to list OLLU's School Code: 003598 on the FAFSA so we can electronically download and have access to your information.
Once you receive notification from the OLLU Financial Aid Office that your application has been received and processed, you may submit the CARES Act Fund application.Complete Your FAFSA
Before beginning the FAFSA, gather the following resources:
- FSA ID - create an FSA ID online if you do not have one
- Tax return information - both your's and your parent's if you are a dependent student
- Social Security number
- Driver's License (if applicable)
- Current bank statements
- Any current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
Use OLLU's School Code: 003598