BUSINESS DEGREE WITH BILITERATE OPTION
Traditional undergraduate students majoring in any business field can choose the biliterate option. This option gives graduates an edge with businesses involved with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and in a number of career fields including management, marketing, accounting and electronic commerce.
- Advanced Spanish Grammar, Reading, Composition I, II
- Professional Oral and Written Communication in Spanish
- Choose one of the following:
- Civilization and Culture of Spain
- Civilization and Culture of Latin America
- Civilization and Culture of Mexico
- Spanish in the United States
- Mexican American Prose and Poetry
- Practicum or internship in Spanish-speaking setting or one semester of study abroad in Spanish-speaking country with capstone project.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University that fall under one of these areas: (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.