Visit a campus with ‘tude!
Click. See. Experience. Talk. And listen. These are the only ways to know if The Lake should be your university.
- Start by taking our virtual tour. Our campus is gorgeous, don’t you think?
- Now consider attending our April 29 Spring Cookout at The Lake, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. on campus. We’ll answer all your questions about college. And feed you some great ‘cue! Reserve your space now! RSVP by e-mailing Janie Rios at email@example.com or call 210-434-6711, ext. 2544 or 1-800-436-6558.
- Can’t make the Spring Cookout? No worries. Simply attend one of our open houses, where we offer presentations and tours about all things Dillo (there’s an overnight option, too!)
- Schedule your own visit. We welcome visitors Monday through Friday. Tours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1 and 3 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday at 2 and 4 p.m. Schedule an appointment for a tour by calling Admissions at 210-434-6711, ext. 2171, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Bonus: Bring your application, transcript, and test scores with you, and by the time your tour is completed, we can have an acceptance decision and scholarship opportunities ready!)
- Come to a FAFSA Night. This is a great way to get a glimpse of campus and get your financial aid applications done, too.
- Put “contact OLLU” on your “To Do” now!