• Must be an officially registered NSTA conference attendee
• Must attend conference sessions totaling at least 15 documented hours for one credit hour.
• Apply at www.ollusa.edu as a graduate special interest student (Please Fill out the “Special Interest” Section with NSTA 2013 in the “Personal or Professional” purpose line.)
• Payment of $100 for each graduate credit hour (maximum of two) (payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, or check payable to Our Lady of the Lake University).
• Official transcripts (sealed) from all other universities that you have attended
• Official highest conferred degree transcript (copies will work for initial registration, but sealed official transcripts will be required to complete the accreditation process)
• NSTA Conference transcript (available at no charge from the NSTA web site)*
• 500 word reflection that describes your professional growth and the impact it will have on your professional work as result of your attendance at the conference.
• Please email Stephanie S. Morales (email@example.com) stating that you are applying as a special interest student with the intent of earning graduate credits for attending NSTA