MBA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Fall: June 15
Spring: Nov. 15
Summer: March 15
Requirements for regular admission
• Application and $40 application fee
• An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
• Official transcripts of all previous college work (Download special instructions for submitting transcripts from outside the United States and transcripts not in English.)
• A grade point average of 2.50 for cumulative undergraduate work or 3.00 for the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate work
• Resúmé including a detailed work history describing managerial or professional work experience
• A list of three references from persons knowledgeable about the applicant’s managerial and/or professional performance
• A satisfactory score on the Miller Analogies Test, Graduate Record Examination, or Graduate Management Admissions Test (an applicant who already holds a graduate degree is exempt from this requirement)
To view the PDF files on this page click on the following link to download the free version of Adobe Reader.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University that fall under one of these areas: (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.