OLLU Lake Day is a required Advising and Registration event for first year students.
The Lake Day program will include academic advising, registration and information sessions from financial aid, business office and residence life.
Lake Day Check In begins at 9 a.m. in the University Wellness and Activities Center on each of the days below.
Sign up for one of the following dates:
Saturday, June 7 (Date Filled)
Friday, June 20 (Date Filled)
Friday, July 11 (Date Filled)
Friday, July 25 (Date Filled)
To sign up for a Lake Day or if you have questions regarding this event, please call 210-431-3961 or 800-436-6558 and select "Admissions"
During Lake Days Students:
- Meet your academic counselor
- Complete the registration process
- Visit the Student Business Office
- Activate OLLU email account
Before Lake Days checklist:
During Lake Days Parents and family:
- RSVP for a Lake Day
- Send in your $100 enrollment deposit
- Submit housing application (if living on campus)
• $100 housing deposit
• Select a meal plan (required for those living on campus)
Forms available at www.ollusa.edu/housing
- Speak with an academic counselor
(Once you have signed up for a Lake Days, an Academic Counselor
will contact you and begin the registration process.)
- Attend informative sessions
- Learn about Lake Orientation
- Learn about Family Relations
- Connect with OLLU Mission, History and Legacy
- Take campus tour