TARGET THE GROWING HISPANIC MARKET
Attend the Certified Hispanic Advertising and Marketing Professional (CHAMP) Bootcamp
San Antonio, Texas
Presented by the American Marketing Association’s SAVisión and Our Lady of the Lake University
This intense four-day bootcamp uses the city of San Antonio as a living and learning laboratory.
- Experience Hispanic life beyond numerical data.
- Compete in developing a hands-on campaign for your final exam.
- Network with and learn from Hispanic advertisers and marketers in San Antonio.
- Learn to use Enthnomarketology to craft marketing messages and strategies.
- Earn a certification in Hispanic Marketing AND credit toward an OLLU Master's degree!
Who should attend?
Business owners, marketing/communications professionals, corporate managers and anyone who wants to tap into America’s burgeoning Hispanic market.
Attendees will be introduced to “ethnomarketology” research techniques used to understand any ethnic market, examine research reports and then experience Hispanic life beyond numerical data and learn from Hispanic advertisers and marketers in San Antonio.
$650 – Early registration by May 25
$700 – Regular registration
Includes textbooks, materials and most meals
Call 210-434-6711 or 800-436-6558, ext. 2866
or register online at https://www.regonline.com/champbootcamp
View four-day schedule
Because of group work assignments, we recommend all participants stay in the same hotel or nearby. We recommend:
El Tropicano Hotel (Riverwalk Holiday Inn)
110 Lexington Ave.
San Antonio , TX 78205
866.293.1842 or 210.277.4041
Map and Directions