Sister Margit Nagy, CDP, PhD
Professor of History and Chair of the Department of History
Office: Ayres Hall 144
Phone: 210-434-6711, ext. 2276
PhD, University of Washington, Asian History; MA, Jackson School of International Studies at the University of Washington; BA, Our Lady of the Lake University, History
- Two Fulbright research grants to Waseda University and the University of Tokyo, School of Law
- Fulbright lecture grant in U.S. history to the University of Veszprém, Hungary
- Co-Director, Center for Women in Church and Society
- Director, Kliesen International Center
- Coordinator of binational programs (Japan-U.S.) involving Kumamoto Sister City projects and the Shiga monument to the Alamo heroes.
- Gloyna Award for Technological Innovation in Teaching and Learning:
Read more about this award and Sister Nagy's recognition as the Teaching Learning Technology Center's (TLTC) Professor Partner of the Year for 2009-2010.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University.