LAMBDA PI ETA - HONOR SOCIETY
What do we do?
• Recognize, foster and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in communication studies
• Stimulate interest in the field of communication
• Promote and encourage professional development among communication majors
• Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of communication
• Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
• Explore options for graduate education in communication studies
Click here to learn more about Lambda Pi Eta.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University that fall under one of these areas: (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.