Loranel Martinuzzi Graham, PhD
Professor of Psychology
- PhD, Cognitive Psychology - University of Louisville
- MA, Cognitive Psychology - University of Louisville
- BA, Psychology - University of Texas at San Antonio
Office: Moye Hall, Room 403
Phone: 210-434-6711, ext. 2489
- Graham, L. M. (2013). Epistemology and motivation in online discussion. Academic Exchange Quarterly, (17).
- Graham, L. M. (2008). Effect of emotional valence on detection of change. Perceptual and Motor Skills, 107, 734 – 736.
- Graham, L. M. (2008). Self-criticism, goals, and self-assessment. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 12(4), 76 – 81.
- Graham, L. M. (2007). Need for cognition and false memory in the Deese-Roediger-McDermott paradigm. Personality and Individual Differences, 409 – 418.