Raquel Moncado, M.B.A., Teaching Learning Technology Center Manager
- Administrates Lake Online Course Management System, Wimba Communication Suite, Pronto Instant Messaging System, and associated software and systems.
- Manages Teaching Learning Technology Center Lab and Supervises TLTC Student Assistants.
- Develops standards, procedures and documentation on integrating academic best practices.
- Advises faculty on course organization and development.
- Reviews and recommends emerging academic technologies.
- Provides faculty development workshops and just-in-time support.
- Serves as academic technology liaison to School of Business and Leadership Studies and School of Professional Studies .
Instructional Designer position vacant
Juan Stakes, Multimedia Developer
- Manages TV studio and lab.
- Assists OLLU community members in planning, producing, and editing professional-quality audio, video, and multimedia projects.
- Serves as academic technology liaison to School of Arts and Sciences.
TLTC Student Assistants
Data-entry and document scanning support for faculty.
Lake Online support for students.
Just-in-time Microsoft Office support for students.
Academic videotaping and video editing support.
Graphic Image and Digital media production.
Digital media support for students.