All events are free to students, alumni, faculty and staff. Anyone interested can register at Campus Recreation or call 210-434-6711, Ext. 3979.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enter?
1. Check the entry deadline for each activity.
2. Come by the Campus Rec. Office and pick up an entry packet.
3. Read the entry packet, fill out roster and return to Campus Recreation Office.
Participation / Conduct?
Sportsmanship is expected. All participants should conduct themselves
in an appropriate manner, abide by the rules and regulations of each
sport and have respect for other participants and their property
Eligibility - Who Can Play?
- Students (with valid photo OLLU ID card)
- Faculty and Staff (with valid photo OLLU ID card)
- Men and Women, Beginner to Skilled Players
Why Should I Participate?
- Socialize with friends and meet new people
- Escape your busy schedule and reduce stress
- Get some exercise and win T-shirts
- Most of all - HAVE FUN!!!
you do not have a team, you can attend the Free Agent's Meeting. The
Campus Recreation Office holds free agent meeting before every team
sport. Contact the Campus Recreation Office for dates or to sign up.