MASTER OF ARTS IN HUMAN SCIENCES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions previously attended must be submitted in support of an admission application.
(Download special instructions for submitting transcripts from outside the United States and transcripts not in English.)
• An earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall grade point average of 2.50, or a 3.00 grade point average for the last 60 semester hours earned.
• Proof of a satisfactory score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) taken within the last five years.
• Submission of a personal statement detailing preparation to undertake the degree and reasons for wishing to study for the degree.
• Two letters of recommendations from persons knowledgeable (college instructors or relevant employers) of the professional potential of the applicant (forms supplied by the University).
• Interview with member(s) of the human sciences program or Human Sciences Advisory Council.
To view the PDF files on this page click on the following link to download the free version of Adobe Reader.
Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Our Lady of the Lake University that fall under one of these areas: (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement.