Family Legacy Brick
Leave a lasting Family Legacy with an engraved brick in St. Anthony’s Courtyard at Our Lady of the Lake University. With a legacy brick, you not only show your support for the University and pride for your student, you help create a lasting legacy for future generations of OLLU students.
Why purchase a brick in OLLU’s St. Anthony Courtyard?
How much does it cost to purchase a brick?
- Honor your son/daughter’s educational accomplishment in a lasting way
- Celebrate your family legacy
- Support the University and future generations of students
- Surprise a loved one with a unique and everlasting gift
- Memorialize the passing of a loved one
- Honor a member of the Congregation of Divine Providence, OLLU’s founding order
Each Brick is a $100 and will be placed in OLLU’s St. Anthony courtyard. Proceeds go toward student scholarships. All bricks can hold up to three lines of text. Your brick will be placed in a specially designated area of St. Anthony’s Courtyard dedicated to all OLLU Families.
How do I purchase a brick?
You can make a purchase online here
or you can contact the Family Relations Coordinator, Alma Bustillo at 210-431-5554 or email@example.com
Purchase Family Legacy Brick
St. Jude Student Emergency Fund
Give to the Our Lady of the Lake University St. Jude Student Emergency Fund
OLLU’s St. Jude Fund provides emergency financial assistance to current students who are experiencing a temporary hardship. Your assistance will help students stay in school while dealing with financial emergencies.
Help keep a student on track to graduation. Our students can’t follow their dreams without you.
About the St. Jude Fund
The OLLU St. Jude Fund is being established through the generosity of parent donors. It will provide emergency financial assistance to undergraduate students at OLLU who have a temporary emergency that would prevent them from completing the current semester.
Types of Expenses that May be Covered
Give to the St.Jude Student Emergency Fund
- Medications/Prescriptions or costs related to medical care
- Assistance with rent or utilities due to an emergency situation
- Books, fees or other school-related expenses
- Safety related needs
- Replacement of personal belongings due to fire or natural disaster