Our Lady of the Lake University’s Office of Marketing and Communications provides quality services to reach OLLU’s strategic objectives for:
- Recruiting, retaining, and graduating students;
- Cultivating lifelong relationships and support with alumni and others through university advancement; and
- Increasing OLLU’s visibility and overall brand recognition.
The Office of Marketing and Communications has responsibility for four functions in order to fulfill its mission:
- Collaborate with University departments, offices, and units to support institutional objectives.
- Plan, create, and execute marketing and communications initiatives to support institutional objectives.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external audiences to support institutional objectives.
- Maintain quality control and consistent communication of messages and OLLU brand to support institutional objectives.