Thank you for considering Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) and thank you for your service. OLLU understands service to the community. The Congregation of Divine Providence founded the University with a commitment to the service of others, especially those in need.
This heritage of service makes OLLU an ideal choice for service members and veterans as the University recognizes the sacrifices these men and women and their families have made on behalf of our country.
OLLU offers the following benefits and scholarships for active-duty military personnel, veterans and their dependents:
- Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
- OLLU Active-duty military scholarship program (available for active-duty personnel and their spouses)
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31: VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32: Post-Vietnam Era VA Benefits
- Chapter 35: Survivors/Dependents Education Benefits
- Chapter 1606: Selected Reserve-Montgomery GI Bill
Visit the Financial Aid website for more information on Military and Veteran benefits available at OLLU.
For more information, contact
Military Admissions Recruiter and Liaison
Associate Director of Financial Aid and VA Coordinator